Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yada yada yada xD

I'm not studying english anymore, since I left home because money do no not let me, and according to the requirements of my college I already have the level needed to have my degree (I'm still starting and they are talking of degree o.O) , so they aren't going to give me lessons :S, and my english is bad, I mean am not a total disaster but to write this I took more time that I thought I would, and beside that I had to use the dictionary so I still need lessons if someday I want to travel abroad, and the school offer exchanges, so I have the opportunity and I don't want to loose it just because I haven't the enough english to been in a country that have english as a official  language, so when I find a job -a good one- I'll try to study it again, while that happen I am going to practice as much as I can ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment