Sunday, August 7, 2011

Somethings have changed

Yeap, there are a lot of them that already changed, my life has turned in such a weird stuff, well in fact I feel it because this is something I haven't lived before, I left my home in Cancun, Q.Roo last Saturday at 1:00 am, and yesterday (Sunday) at 11:00 pm, I started living here in Merida, where I'm going to start studying the university tomorrow morning, so this is really exciting because my mom is staying here just for a week and then I'll be alone, and I don't know if I'm going to deal with really well, because I've never been alone before, and I've never been living in a kind of apartment building, actually is just a room with a little bathroom and a little balcony which is in the back and that I'll use like a kitchen because it seems to be ideal for that, so at first I'm feeling a bit tight, but I'll get used to it............. I hope xD

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the university and the new house. Best wishes, kiss (:

    ReplyDelete