Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to my mind!!!

Welcome to this blog, as the name said it, it's from lerning, I'm learning English in a private school in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, it's supossed that I'm in a half level, so I decided to do this form learning to express my own ideas and feelings because I don't wanna just learn to talk in a formal way.

I realize that I'm going to write just a few words in english on a lot of time, and that's my excuse to write stupid things, I hope you enjoy read it, because I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy it.

I know that this post isn't cool, but I think that I'm going to get better and better on time, so give me a chance xP.

If you know Spanish I have one blog in Spanish, that isn't the big thing, but it isn't too bad, so here is the link:
http://siempreganamos.blogspot.com/

Bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment