Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am....

Hello, This is who I am;

I'm the girl that wanna call mommy when is in problems, but I don't do it cause I'm afraid to be called "mommy's girl".

I'm the girl that loves watch movies, cartoons and listen music for kids and I don't care If other persons look at me when I'm singing songs of cri-cri (a "famous" singer of infantil music on Mexico's old days).

I'm the girl who said almost all kind of bad words, but If my mom & dad are close I'm talk like a good girl.

I'm a person who likes music in japanese even when I don't know more than 20 words on that lenguage.

I'm the strangest person in my home, and I like to be it.

I'm vere shy when I start to know someone, but when "something" in my head make click with a person I'm really extrovert.

Well those are few things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment